The school uniform plays a vital role to provide identity, equality and uniformity among all the students. It is our introduction and thus should be best while coming to the school till the school gets over. The parents must ensure that the turn out of the students should be exceedingly good and correct as per the allotted days.
- Students must wear their uniform with pride and ensure that they look neat and presentable at all times. I-cards are an integral part of the school uniform.
- A student must always come to school in uniform, also during the practical and special classes.
Students must attend open days ,school functions in or outside the school in the school uniform only.
- It is mandatory for girls to wear cycling shorts under their skirts.
- The length of the skirt has to be 2″ below the knee.
- Hair style must be neat and simple, no puffing up is allowed.
- Long and painted nails are not allowed in school.
- Boys must be clean shaven and have a short hair cut.
- Boys are required to wear shirt and trousers/shorts as per the design specifications of the prescribed uniform.
- Colouring of hair ,gelled hair and spiky hair style is not permitted.
- Jewellery, coloured contact lenses, henna on hands or cosmetics are not allowed in school.
- If a student fails to adhere to the uniform regulations, he/she will be sent home.